We specialise in temporary building solutions and bespoke structures. Engineering Elements will assess suitability, stability and safety of different temporary works installations and analyse, design and assess temporary structures in construction projects.
Proof engineering: Independent review and assessment of temporary works designs developed by others.
Demolition advice: Including supporting adjacent structures, checking equipment loads and design of protection system.
- Demolition methodologies
- Formwork and falsework/back propping
- Fixed temporary loading platforms
- Project specific temporary structures
- High-rise Demolition Propping and Methodologies
- Hoarding and overhead protection
- Tower crane Lift and Base design and Certification
- Retractable loading platforms and B-Class Hoardings and Gantries
Engineering Elements has experience with all project types/sectors (residential, industrial and commercial) and can provide a full service for your project needs at all stages of involvement. Engineering Elements can provide technical support and advice for all areas of structural design, modelling, assessment and documentation to ensure the objectives of the project are met.
Our capacity to create multidisciplinary teams drawing on local and global expertise provides a ‘whole of life’ project cycle underpinned by cutting edge technology like Revit 3D software and Building Information Modelling.
Engineering Elements provides comprehensive civil engineering services for urban development and infrastructure, including: site investigation and feasibility studies, design and documentation, construction management and project development for:
- Residential buildings
- Local government projects
- Water sensitive urban design
- Pavement design and assessment
- Storm water and drainage
- Site surface and sub-surface drainage
- Storm water detention systems
- Earth retaining structures
- External vehicular and pedestrian paving slabs
The purpose of our Forensic Engineer is to determine the causes of damage or failure and determine appropriate solutions to repair, maintain and extend the life of the building or structure. Engineering Elements can provide expert, independent assessment of structural failures and building integrity. In conjunction with our suite of engineering services, Engineering Elements are able to provide comprehensive advice, reports and expert testimony such as:
- Residential crack inspection
- Defect reports
- Assessment of existing structure and building condition